We are Experts for Complete UST Removal. We Will:
1. Locate your UST(s)
2. Schedule your removal with the Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM)
3. Remove your UST(s)
4. Dispose of your UST(s)
5. Collect and analyze soil/groundwater samples for UST closure (Required in IL per IL Administrative Code Section 176.330 Procedures for Site Assessments.)
6. Prepare UST Closure Report consisting of:
- Project Narrative
- Site Map & other drawings
- Soil Sample Location Map
- Soil Sample Laboratory Analysis
- Certificate of Tank Destruction and Other Removal Documents
- Photographic Log & Conclusions
Safety is our #1 priority!
Call us today at (312) 214-6144 to learn more about the underground storage tank removal and environmental closure process.