1. Prepare Site Specific Health & Safety Plan per OSHA guidelines. b. Obtain a local permit (if necessary).
2. Pump and dispose of up to 1000 gallons of liquids from UST.
3. Excavate to expose USTs and stockpile soil for future backfill.
4. Remove (1) up to 1000 Gallon UST. Also remove and properly dispose of product and vent piping.
5. Haul UST to scrap recycling facility for disposal.
6. Backfill excavation with existing fill AND up to (2) tons of self-compacting fill material and remove our debris.